The Kookaburra Kahuna 150 Cricket Bat is made with Quality Unbleached English Willow. The iconic Kahuna has been the spearhead of the Kookaburra range for over a decade. A powerful profile with big edges and a generous sweet spot, the Kahuna is made for the shot-maker that likes to take control.
- HAND CRAFTED: Each cleft is different, and although replication by machine would seem a sensible direction, it does not allow Kookaburra's Master Bat Maker to individually assess and uniquely work every cleft to maximise it's performance. Over 50 different processes go into the production of each Kookaburra bat... TRUE CRAFTSMANSHIP
- SUPER SPINE: Players want bats to look as big as possible; hence they want the spine to be as high as it can be. The Kookaburra's Super Spine measures up to 68mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat), generating maximum power through every single ball.
- ROUNDED FACE: Kookaburra's Rounded Face Profile is generally favoured by the more traditional player. The rounded face provides a refined direction of power throughout the hitting zone, but yields a slightly less imposing yet more familiar profile.
- ANGLED TOE: All Kookaburra bats have a slightly angled toe - this allows the bat to sit comfortably in the stance and promote the preferred hand position of being slightly ahead of the blade.
- BIG EDGES: Increasing the edge profile minimises the power loss caused from `off centre' strikes. Kookaburra bat edges measure up to 40mm (depending on the weight and profile of the bat) - so you can be sure you'll lose little, when it doesn't come out of the middle.
- BIG SWEET SPOT: Engineered to maximise the size of the sweet spot, by optimising the edge, spine and scallop profiles - Kookaburra bats are produced with the maximum sized `sweet spot' available, building confidence and emphasising strokeplay.
- POWER DRIVE: Kookaburra handles utilise multiple pieces of specially selected cane to enhance strength. This reinforces the bond between handle blade thereby maximising durability and power transfer.
- KPP: This process is done by hand NOT machine and greatly reduces the time needed to prepare your bat for match play. It is not a full ‘knocking in’ service and more preparation work by yourself is advised after purchase.
You have questions, we have answers!
Personalized buying experience with top quality assurance. Product Demos on Whatsapp! 🤯
Chat with our product experts and place your order on Whatsapp.
We love to talk to our customers
Call us and get a personalized service, and place your order on call. We'll deliver lighting fast! 📞⚡
We are available from 11 AM To 7:30 PM everyday