- Inline skates are a type of roller skate used for inline skating. Unlike quad skates, which have two front and two rear wheels, inline skates typically have wheels arranged in a single line
- These Speed skate frames are of aluminum for long-lasting and 100 mm wheel size
- For most skating a high boot is used, which provides more ankle support and is easier to skate in. For recreational skating a soft boot is used for greater comfort, but many other disciplines prefer a harder boot, either to protect the foot against impact or for better control of the skate. The boot may also contain shock absorbent padding for comfort. So it's a semi-soft shoes for better results
- Ball bearings allow the wheels to rotate easily and smoothly. Bearings are usually rated on the ABEC scale, a measure of the manufactured precision tolerance. In these inline pair ABEC-7 is used for more support and smooth working
- Sales package: - 1 Pair of inline skates, L keys
You have questions, we have answers!
Personalized buying experience with top quality assurance. Product Demos on Whatsapp! 🤯
Chat with our product experts and place your order on Whatsapp.
We love to talk to our customers
Call us and get a personalized service, and place your order on call. We'll deliver lighting fast! 📞⚡
We are available from 11 AM To 7:30 PM everyday