Run further than you thought possible in the GEL-NIMBUS® 21 running shoe for women by ASICS - packed full of plush cushioning and special technologies to respond to your natural stride. Now with a vibrant new design, it will get you pumped to unleash your inner runner, even when it's grey outside. The GEL-NIMBUS® 21 shoe is fitted with our I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) technology: a construction technique that allows the shoe to respond to your natural gait. TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology provides added stability. The upper is made from Jacquard mesh and will fit snugly, allowing air to flow and keep the foot fresh as you run and run. Our famous GEL® technology in the front and rear sole gives you energized cushioning in the form of shock-absorbing silicone for heavy-impact activity. Meanwhile, FLYTEFOAM® Propel technology in the midsole offers excellent bounce and toe-off. This lightweight foam formulation has a special high-energy return elastomer helping to put a spring in your step. Gain even more bounce with our SpEVA insole, which also helps the shoe last. To ensure a great fit, there's an external heel counter which holds your heel firmly, keeping you comfortable as you pound the miles. And we've added an AHARPLUS™ heel plug on the outsole to help you be able to run as long as you want. This ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber is a tough rubber compound used to reduce excessive wear. All of this lets the shoe take the strain so you can concentrate on what matters: your breathing and pace.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- AHAR® OUTSOLE Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- REFLECTIVITY Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- PLUS 3® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
You have questions, we have answers!
Personalized buying experience with top quality assurance. Product Demos on Whatsapp! 🤯
Chat with our product experts and place your order on Whatsapp.
We love to talk to our customers
Call us and get a personalized service, and place your order on call. We'll deliver lighting fast! 📞⚡
We are available from 11 AM To 7:30 PM everyday